Support Rescue Animals in Barbados
Funded solely by fundraising incentives and donations, it costs approximately US$13,250 a month to run Ocean Acres, sheltering over 100 dogs and 60 cats. We urgently need your support! We are a new animal rescue group founded in January 2020. The sanctuary is set of 4.5 acres of land. When we took-over from the previous charity; the grounds, property and structures were in an extreme dilapidated condition. We’ve been working hard to improve this, and have come a long way since, but we have so much more to achieve. We have major renovation and expansion plans and with your help we can do this.
In return for any help or donations we offer endorsement and social media promotions and will consider any mutually beneficial marketing initiatives.
- US$7 could feed a medium size dog for a week
- US$50 would pay for flea medication for 10 cats
- US$72 would cover the cost of sanctuary staff for one day
Non-Profit Company No. 44150
Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary Inc. was incorporated under the Companies act of Barbados as a Non-Profit Company on 13th Feb 2020.
Ways to Donate
- By Cash: in person or collected (please do not post cash)
- By Cheque: addressed to: ‘Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary’
- Direct Deposit at any branch of the CIBC Barbados to: Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary (Account #1001202486)
- By Bank Transfer (details below)
- GoFundMe: www.gofundme.com/f/ocean-acres-annual-running-cost
- Via PayPal
Our Bank Details
Ocean Acres Animal Sanctuary
First Caribbean International Bank (Barbados) Limited
Speightstown, St Peter, Barbados
Account Number: 1001202486
Swift Code: FCIBBBBB
Transit No. 09636
Ocean Acres Membership
Join Us, for a monthly membership donation fee, help us help animals in need. Be part of what we do, become an official MEMBER of OCEAN ACRES, we need your support.
Ocean Acres Wish List
To continue the cause and to accomplish our goals, we are kindly asking for donations (free or discounted) of products, services, supplies or items (new or used). Here’s our Wish List below. All help is very appreciated – thank you.
- Puppy, Dog, Cat and Kitten Food
- Small size dog collars, Leashes
- Dog Crates – Large
- Dog Grooming Kit
- Neuter/Spay – tattoo kit and ink
- Cat: Traps, Catching Net and other specialist equipment (gloves etc)
- Veterinary Supplies: monthly flea/tick/worm medication
Grounds Maintenance & Eco Projects
- Top Soil
- Garden Chipper
- Weed Wacker
- Wheel barrow
- Jet Wash
- Tree Lopper
- Eco friendly cleaning products
- Sand, Cement, Wood, Wire, Paint, Primer, Blocks etc
- Carpenters, Masons, Plumbers, Painters, Electricians etc
- Laminating Machine
- Office Chair
- Paper and Office Supplies
- Large Tea/Coffee Flasks
- Water Dispenser (and service)
Staff Work Wear
- Gloves, T-Shirts, Overalls, Boots
- Branded T-Shirts
- Business Cards
- Collection Boxes – available from New Age Plastics (approx. $70 each)
- Vehicle Wrapping for Sanctuary Jeep
- CCTV Cameras (supply and installation)
- WIFI Extenders (supply and installation)
- Chairs, tables and umbrellas
- Solar Lights
- Memorial Benches
- Large hanging baskets and brackets
- The 4.5 acres of land is enclosed by chain link fencing, we’ve fencing on the kennels, runs and the cattery too. This was old and broken, left in a dangerously poor condition. With the generous help of K9 Friends and fundraising we’ve fixed the crucial areas. We still have some chain link gates that need to be repaired.
Our Wish List
Please download our Wish List and share with your friends, family and on your social media. Sharing is caring!
For more ways to donate, other ways you can support us, to arrange a visit or for full information on our organisation – please contact us today, we look forward to hearing from you.